CRUISIN-ALONG 2018 Thursday 3rh May to Sat 19th May
Points to Note:
* This is not a race, it’s a leisurely cruise & you are invited to tag along
* We have no back-up vehicles & very limited 1st Aid
* We work on the theory of people helping people
* You must take responsibilty for your decisions. Roads are not pre travelled. Your safety is in your hands.
The following include:
1) A general outline of the trip see below
2) Listings of the Towns & Accommodation that’s available in that Town.
Its up to YOU to book YOUR own accommodation & to be happy with its suitability & condition. You might need linen, blankets & towels?
When you make contact with the places, tell them you are part of the Cruisin-along group because they might have rooms on hold for us!
3) ENTRY FORM .
PLEASE FILL OUT & RETURN to Terry Davis. This year we request that you return it ASAP with your Donation of $500 to Orange Day Break Rotary. This will give us a better indication of numbers & will save time on the Thursday we leave.
Our Auctions supply us with a lot of money but normally out of our own pockets & take up a lot of room & organising . If possible participants should start fund raising before the trip & get cash donations. The best way to get money is to sell advertising space on your car ( from $250 a panel to $1000). The best idea is for the business to supply their own signage. Or just ask people for donations that go towards Cancer Care Western NSW.
People have always been generous towards anything to do with the cure of cancer.
Donations of money will be issued with a receipt.
Towns & Drives Approx Ks Accommodation